This certificate will allow students to discover the principles of planning, control and optimization of computing solutions, by covering the following aspects:
- Have a clear vision of the fundamentals of project and planning and management.
- Cover the lifecycle of the development of technological solutions in agile environments.
- Respect the quality standards required to find a solution to achieve business objectives.
- 12 CREDITS in total.
- METHODOLOGY: Theory-practice.
- 3 synchronous hours per week in each course, plus asynchronous assignments, and homework.
- Students must pass all 4 courses with a minimum grade of 13, in each course, to receive a certificate.
Students will select 4 courses, according to their interests.
- Quality of Information Systems (3 credits)
- Balanced Scorecard (3 credits)
- Project Management with SCRUM (3 credits)
- Project Management Workshop (3 credits)
- Software Engineering (3 credits)
- IT Strategic Planning (3 credits)
For more information, please contact us at: [email protected]