Students will learn how to develop a marketing strategy for a company or a business venture. This program introduces students to understanding:
- Aspects influencing the consumer’s behavior.
- How to launch an effective communications campaign.
- How a product should be distributed.
- Strategies to consider while commercializing a product.
- 12 CREDITS in total.
- METHODOLOGy: Theory-practice.
- 3 synchronous hours per week in each course, plus asynchronous assignments, and homework.
- Students must pass all 4 courses with a minimum grade of 13, in each course, to receive a certificate.
In addition, students will have access a Knowledge Workshop of Marketing Basics, which will be imparted during the first week of class, for a total of 9 hours in three days.
- Consumer Behavior (3 credits)
- Integrated Marketing Communications (3 credits)
- Distribution and Trade Marketing (3 credits)
- Brand and Product Management (3 credits)
For more information, please contact us at: [email protected]